This Page

has been moved to new address

Best Christmas Ever

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Best Christmas Ever

After my man and my girl got up it turned into the very best Christmas day ever. Christmas with a child is so magical. Also there were no fights, no injuries, no broken toys, everything ran smoothly. I was relaxed. I hope everyone liked their gifts. Everyone seemed to. Alexis was blessed with an abundance of cool toys, as were Corey and I. The recurring theme was "you need to relax more and have fun". So we intend to. I have written tomorrow's to-do-list: thank relatives who posted things, unpack car, wash togs, and then in huge excited scribble I have written "PLAY WITH NEW TOYS!". I love my family, yes even my in-laws! God bless you all. Peace and love and happy birthday Jesus!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment please do, I love reading your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home