This Page

has been moved to new address

Changes to blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Changes to blog

Hello readers
I have changed the look of my site slightly. I hope it has made it easier to read and navigate. The main posts (like this) are in the middle column. On the left hand side there is a little blurb about me, Karlee, for those of you who want to know a little more about me. You can also click on the link to view my full profile . Underneath that is a list of topics mentioned in my posts in case you are interested in a particular topic. Below that is a list of my previous entries. Feel free to peruse the titles incase there is any that take your fancy.

On the right hand side are boxes were you can subscribe and/or "follow" my blog. You also might find some advertisements relevant, you never know. I have changed the background colour so you do not mistake them for my own material.

I have also changed some settings with regards to my posts themselves. You now have the option to comment without signing in, by commenting either as an anonymous guest or by leaving a name and your url if you wish. I have also added "reactions" buttons where you can leave feedback for me with a simple click of "hate it, like it, or love it". I appreciate feedback. You may have noticed that I am only displaying the two most recent entries on the home page now. This is to make it quicker to load. You can continue reading by clicking the "older posts" link under the second post.

Below the second post is a list of my most popular posts, with a short snippet. You may find this useful if you are browsing my blog for the first time or after a period of time and want to read the more popular posts.


If you are wondering why I am posting details of my day to day life on the internet then you might like to read my "first entry: what is the mother experiment".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment please do, I love reading your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home