This Page

has been moved to new address

Bear window art

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, January 21, 2011

Bear window art

In the aftermath of the Australian floods I've decided to immortalise some of my arty stuff by putting it on a blog. Some stuff might be good, some might be not-so-good, but I'll never know if I don't put it out there.

This is some window art I made for my baby. The paints are probably 10 years old, we found them in a cupboard at my parents' house. So considering that I think it turned out well. So easy to do, I just traced the outline from an old colouring in book and filled it in with colour.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment please do, I love reading your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home