This Page

has been moved to new address

Being grateful, published on a blog not my own

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Being grateful, published on a blog not my own

Hi everyone

So, I haven't posted anything on here for over 48 hours, but I have still been writing. Possibly one of my best posts has been published as a guest post on one of the blogs I follow, rather than here. :) Nicole from "From Highlights to Housework" is doing a series on being grateful after the floods disaster and asked me to contribute. You can view my post (by clicking here) at that blog and why not have a look around while you're there.

I hope you are well,
Karlee

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment please do, I love reading your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home