This Page

has been moved to new address

A post about nothing

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, January 10, 2011

A post about nothing

Alexis and I are coping with Corey being back at work much better than I thought we would. I typed up a nice long post about it but then the internet dropped out (thanks to a phone call I think. They say it doesn't work that way but it always does. A wrong number phone call too. Thanks very much random lady)and I lost it :'(. I am not going to type it again. I am hungry. It is well and truly past lunch time. That serves me right for blogging when I should be getting lunch ready I guess. Although in my defense I was holding Alexis while she slept for a while there because the man down the back is fixing his fence and it's really noisy. It's a funny old day here, it's pouring down for a few minutes then clear for a few minutes, over and over again. At least it's not pouring down all the time I guess... That reminds me of what my post was about, but I'll have to re-hash it another time, or let it go. For now, I must go in search of food before my brain stops working entirely. Why don't I just post nothing until I have something decent to post? Good question. Ask me that when I've had something to eat and my brain is working again :p.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At January 13, 2011 at 12:16 AM , Anonymous vanessa said...

hahaha that sounds like how my brain works up until lunchtime! lol

 

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment please do, I love reading your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home