This Page

has been moved to new address

got a pen?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

got a pen?

OI got my phone back. Yay. Unfortunately the repairers reset factory defaults, so I lost almost everything. All my contacts (foolish me had them on the phone not the sim), all my apps, and all my notes. Fortunately my photos were on the SD card. The most upsetting things to lose were journal entries, letters for bub, things I wanted to turn into blogs when I got the chance. Very disappointing. Such is life with modern technology I guess, it can't be trusted. Lesson learned, don't underestimate the value of paper and ink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment please do, I love reading your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home