This Page

has been moved to new address

waiting

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, March 28, 2011

waiting

Waiting until 12 weeks to share the news is almost killing me. I am pregnant. I am very excited and scared at the same time. I have a one year old. So this is my second baby. I am not sure how I'll cope with two babies, or how I'll cope with a baby and a bump. Morning sickness is a big struggle, but so far so good, thanks to my mostly supportive husband. I thought pregnancy would be easier the second time, coz I would know what to expect, however is expecting back, neck, boob, pelvic and joint pain a good thing? Is knowing I will be fat, awkward, uncomfortable, emotional and sweaty helpful? Take a ride with me through pregnancy the second time around.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment please do, I love reading your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home