This Page

has been moved to new address

Where was Karlee?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Where was Karlee?

Just in case anyone has been wanting to know, the answer to the multiple choice question (where's Karlee?) was in fact e) all of the above. If you guessed it, yay, give yourself a pat on the back. Now for an elaboration of my excuses.

A) Alexis has been teething. She has had two bottom teeth (the two beside the front two) and her two front teeth come through all in the last few weeks. The poor little darling has handled it fairly well but has been in a lot of pain. It has caused sleep deprivation for all of us, but mostly me because I have been doing what I can to make sure she still slept as much as possible, even if it was sitting up holding her or "co-sleeping" (letting her in my bed and just getting to sleep as she winces again or helps herself to another feed).

B) I've been otherwise engaged in a strange, extremely long facebook debate with some people from church and their various acquaintances about money, robots, Jesus, cartoons, and "sticking it to the man". This is actually true. Someone put up a status about whether passive income was a disease or not and the comments have hit well over the 900 mark. I don't really have an opinion on it, but added my little tidbit of "is there such thing as true passive income, don't you have to work hard originally to set it up?" and followed the discussion from there. I got into a sub-debate about what a particular parable may or may not mean and a few other bits and pieces along the way.

C) my husband has been away for work so I've been time sitting on my own skyping him as opposed to sitting next to him as we ignore eachother. This is true too. We like to have time every now and then when Corey plays games on his laptop and I blog. It's chill time. It's healthy. We sit in the same room blowing kisses at each other occasionally. It's possibly juvenile but we like it. We did start dating at 16 after all.

D) I have been blogging, but just not here. This is true too. Corey and I have been keeping a secret from you all. It was hard to blog and not give it away! I started an additional blog to write a few bits and pieces I just had to get down. You can see what I've written at
"a baby and a Bump" or click the new page (Pregnancy 2.0) on this blog for an explanation.

EDITED SAT 13/8 I've merged my other blogs, so the posts from "a Baby and a Bump" are in this blog here now.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At April 17, 2011 at 10:01 PM , Blogger Katarina said...

Karlee you rock my socks! I need to come and see you and Alexis sometime, I havent met her!

 
At April 18, 2011 at 12:35 AM , Blogger tiffa said...

Congrats you guys!

 
At April 18, 2011 at 3:48 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Congratulations Karlee!! You sneaky thing.... I know I couldn't wait to annouce my pregnancy either, but I didn't think of starting another blog! I'll have to pop over and have a read. When are you due?

 
At April 18, 2011 at 7:25 PM , Blogger The Mother Experiment said...

Thanks ladies. :) Julie, I'm due late October, when are you due?

 

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment please do, I love reading your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home