This Page

has been moved to new address

Fwd: Phone call

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fwd: Phone call

How cute is this email I received from my hubby today. He took Alexis to a play centre while I had a quick power nap then I met them there.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Subject: Phone call
To: karlee

Hi mummy.

Just wanted to call you to say thanks for letting daddy take me to play. I've climbed up and gone down the slide myself today.

I hope you are having a lovely rest.

I love u so much.

Alexis.




Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 1, 2011 at 10:52 PM , Blogger Jess Newman said...

Awwww. Did she say that, or was that what he thought she would be saying? So cute

 
At August 1, 2011 at 10:57 PM , Blogger The Mother Experiment said...

hehe she has a good vocabulary but it's not that good! she probably said "mumma", and picked up the phone and rambled incoherently. ;) Corey uses good creative license. Although she does say "yes" and "no" and actually know what she means so we can ask her pretty comprehensive questions and she can answer us. :)

 

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment please do, I love reading your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home