This Page

has been moved to new address

Big and small

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, September 16, 2011

Big and small

Things I Know: Big and Small

When I'm trying to restrain Alexis against her will she is so big and strong.
When she comes up for a comforting cuddle she is so small and vulnerable.
When she falls asleep in my bed she is so big.
When she lets out a little sob in the middle of the night she is so small.
When she plays independently she is so big and confident.
When she is in pain she is so small, so dependent.
When she does something clever and new she is so big and confident and excited.
When she has a day of diarrhea and won't eat I worry about her so much because she really is so very small.

Right now as baby Wormy is kicking my ribs and rolling around he is so big.
When I hold him in my arms for the first time he will be so very small.


Joining Shae at Yay for Home for Things I Know

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At September 16, 2011 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Kristy said...

*Wipes away a tear..... that's just beautiful xx

 
At September 16, 2011 at 10:07 PM , Anonymous Becky from BeckyandJames.com said...

Gorgeous and so true x

 
At September 16, 2011 at 10:09 PM , Blogger robyn said...

Lovely writing! I too am trying to make the most of this time being a Mum of one and holding on to just how precious my little (big) girl is before number 2 arrives :)

 
At September 16, 2011 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Kate Sins said...

Perfect. So true. Gosh, they grow so quickly don't they? :)

 
At September 16, 2011 at 11:53 PM , Blogger Rhianna said...

Beautifully said Karlee xx

 
At September 17, 2011 at 2:09 PM , Blogger shae said...

it's so true-they can be so big yet so small at once

 

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment please do, I love reading your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home