This Page

has been moved to new address

Are you looking for me?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, October 17, 2011

Are you looking for me?

I was quickly checking Twitter tonight when I saw a link to "listography" at Kate Takes Five. It looks like fun so I'm going to play along.

My top five keyword searches (things people have typed into Google that's brought them to this blog) other "the mother experiment":
- i rubbed the sleep
- the old familiar
- balls of fat on my ribs
- boooo cow (would have led them to "animals according to Alexis"
- clever things kids do (probably due to my tag funny things kids do).

I'm speechless. I can understand the last two, but balls of fat on my ribs? Funny stuff. Speaking of funny, this search phrase caught my attention: "funny thigs (things?) with poo". One I will always remember from months ago was "the washing machine ate my bra, how do I get it back?"

I wonder if they were happy with what they found or disappointed.


If anyone is now following me thanks to finding me on Google I would be very surprised!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At October 17, 2011 at 10:28 PM , Blogger Sarahmumof3 said...

haha well google may not find you followers but I am now following you so the listography sure does ;) x

 
At October 17, 2011 at 10:32 PM , Blogger The Mother Experiment said...

Haha thanks Sarah. I'll check your blog out soon but must go to sleep for now.:)

 
At October 17, 2011 at 11:45 PM , Blogger Kylie said...

yes me too, I am now following you due to listography, definitely not the culprit of "fat balls on my ribs" how utterly weird!

 
At October 17, 2011 at 11:52 PM , Blogger The Mother Experiment said...

Hehe thanks Kylie. I know I blogged once about my husband eating a whole rack of ribs and me not even being able to stomach mashed potato, but I didn't use the word fat in that post. I don't remember ever saying balls!

 
At October 18, 2011 at 1:47 AM , OpenID ghostwritermummy said...

OMG I love balls of fat on my ribs. What the?!
XxX

 
At October 18, 2011 at 3:47 AM , Blogger Kate said...

Balls of fat on my ribs - that's definitely one of my favourites! Made me laugh out loud.

 
At October 20, 2011 at 7:35 PM , Blogger The Mother Experiment said...

Ghostwriter and Kate: what's weird is that it was not just the one time

 

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment please do, I love reading your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home