This Page

has been moved to new address

Introducing "Wormy'

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Introducing "Wormy'

Guess what!? I have news!!! I mentioned it in my previous post but it hasn't had many page views so for most of you this is probably new.

Baby "Wormy" has arrived. I couldn't be more in love with him if I tried.

We named him William. We don't want his middle name on the blog. Somehow to this day Alexis' middle name hasn't been revealed on the blog yet and we would like the same for William. It just gives us the illusion of them having a little privacy.

I also don't really want his date or time of birth on here either. It's a bit tricky to go into the whole labour/birth story without it though. It's a hard mix, trying to share enough to keep my readers interested but withhold enough to keep myself at ease. Once something is on the internet it's on there forever. 

So what do I feel comfortable sharing about baby William at this stage? Well, firstly, he is absolutely perfect.

He is a good sized baby: big enough to adjust quickly to life outside the womb but small enough he didn't break me on the way out. (I'm still mulling over a birth story.)

He is a natural boob-feeder just like his big sister was. I can't find the words to describe how blessed I am to have had two babies who don't have problems feeding. Feeds are long and very frequent, but I'm happy because I really didn't want to have to mess around with bottles.

He looks like his daddy and he is adorable.

He is a cuddly, snugly baby who likes to be swaddled in blankets.

He sleeps well. Apart from one night with horrible wind he has slept quite well for us. 

He is pretty placid still at this stage but a curious personality is starting to peek through.

He thoroughly enjoyed his first bath. He trusted Corey without any doubt and he loved floating in the water. It was beautiful.

He absolutely adores big sister Alexis.


Alexis absolutely adores William too. She is quite protective actually, she cries when he cries and she wants to know where he is and what he's doing. Alexis even offered him some pear and a turn colouring in her new wiggles colouring book (trust me, that is love). She is taking well to being a big sister but naturally is a little disappointed he can't play with her yet.

Well seeing as this feed's finished that's enough blogging for me for now. More adventures to write about soon enough. Plenty more golden moments to be had. For now though (1am. Now 4am), back to bed.  

Labels: , , , ,

16 Comments:

At October 11, 2011 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Lifeasmummymax said...

Oh wow congratulations!!!! Welcome to the world william! Cant wait to read the birth story :)He is adorable! xox

 
At October 11, 2011 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Congratulations again Karlee! He looks so great, and I'm glad to hear you are all settling in. Such a blessing to have good feeders.

 
At October 11, 2011 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Rhianna said...

So super exciting and look at you super mum still blogging away. Wonderful to hear that all is well xxx fwbkxx

 
At October 11, 2011 at 12:56 PM , Blogger Gemma @ My Big Nutshell said...

congratulations Karlee on the birth of darling William. How exciting for Corey and Alexis too! So impressed you were able to blog while feeding, make sure you rest up too. You've had a long pregnancy and I seriously hope you get to sort of chill and enjoy these first days of newness. xxx much love gemma

 
At October 11, 2011 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Daisy, Roo and Two said...

Congratulations, Karlee, and welcome WILLIAM!!!!! How exciting! He is absolutely divine!!! You are doing so well! It sounds like he is settling in very happily to life in the TME household!

 
At October 11, 2011 at 1:49 PM , Blogger Erin @ Eat Play Bond said...

Well yes I did miss this earlier, congratulations! Lovely to meet you William, so adorable and so glad to hear that he is feeding well, I think if you have that covered you can probably deal with all the other stuff a bit easier.
Love to hear any more stories you are happy to share :)

 
At October 11, 2011 at 3:54 PM , Blogger MummyK said...

Awww congrats all around!!! Hopefully my ovaries won't hurt after seeing the photo.

 
At October 11, 2011 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Jess@Diary of a SAHM said...

I've already congratulated you, but congratulations again! Glad he is settling in well, and hope it continues to be a smooth ride for you.

 
At October 11, 2011 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Me 'N My Monkeys said...

aawww he is absolutely gorgeous.
Congratulations!

 
At October 11, 2011 at 7:58 PM , Blogger Aspiring Mum said...

Congratulations! All the best as you settle in together. He is beautiful. And yes, you are truly blessed to have 2 babies that have fed well!

 
At October 11, 2011 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Lee said...

Congratulations!! That is wonderful news. Beautiful bubba. I consider myself extremely lucky to have had two natural feeders too. Well done!

 
At October 11, 2011 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Louisa Claire said...

Congratulations!

 
At October 11, 2011 at 9:36 PM , Blogger Kellie said...

Love a good baby announcement! Congratulations to you sweetie, and welcome to the world you handsome little man! x

 
At October 11, 2011 at 10:12 PM , Blogger la petite lulu said...

Congratulations! William is gorgeous - and I love the name! Enjoy this special time :)

 
At October 12, 2011 at 1:22 PM , Blogger The Mother Experiment said...

Thanks everyone. we are absolutely besotted with him, although it's taking some time to get used to having a newborn again.

 
At October 21, 2011 at 4:59 PM , Anonymous Julie said...

Congratulations Karlee, he's gorgeous. I hope he brings you much love, joy & happiness.

 

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment please do, I love reading your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home