This Page

has been moved to new address

Me and YOU Monday - week 10 - a great week

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, October 10, 2011

Me and YOU Monday - week 10 - a great week

Hi everyone.

I did pretty well with last week's goal of just keeping up with day to day tasks. My digestive system recovered and I had energy and I was able to cook and do some washing and play with Alexis. It was so nice to be well. I am really proud I coped so well even though Corey was away for work. I may have had just a little help from the magic fairies (my family), which never goes astray, but I had a whole day on my own and we were fine.

My goal for this week was going to be getting the final touches ready for Baby Wormy's arrival but seeing as he is awesome and decided to join us nice and quickly and a few weeks early, it's a bit late for that! Fortunately he waited for Corey to come home before deciding it was time to get the ball rolling because once he decided he was coming out it was all rather speedy.

I'll try and write up a labour/birth story before I forget it but for now as you can understand I'm busy just enjoying my little man.

Join up your link though, if you have one  I'll probably have some reading time and would love to know what you're working on.



Do you have a small area of your life you'd like to change? Would you like our little online community to support you with it? If so, why not join in Me and YOU Monday? Your goal can be anything at all: playing more, doing the dishes, not yelling, not staying up too late, not having that extra coffee, whatever you like. Nothing is too small, and if it seems huge break it into smaller bits. If you would like to add your link, then here's the "rules" again:
  • Please don't just use this to promote your blog. It's better if you actually want to change (or want to WANT to change)
  • Please visit again the next week to let us know how you go.
    • You can write the follow-up post anytime during the week if it's easier, but link it up on Monday
    • If you want to keep playing the week after write a post about a new goal or commit to continue persevering with the existing goal. 
    • When you don't want to play anymore that's fine, let us know how you went but don't add a new goal.
  • Please visit at least one other persons site (assuming people play along) and leave an encouraging comment. It would be great if you could pray for them or think positively for them at least once during the week.
  • Please do not make fun of anyone in the link up (this goes without saying though really).
  • A link to this post would be awesome but is not compulsory
Good luck and thanks for your support





Labels:

4 Comments:

At October 10, 2011 at 8:57 AM , Blogger robyn said...

Hang on, he's here!? Congratulations!!! Hope everything is going well- look forward to hearing details when you're up to it :)

 
At October 10, 2011 at 9:03 AM , Blogger Kristy said...

Hahaha.... I told you, you are amazing. How are you managing blog posts that aren't related to your's & your's bubba's sheer awesomeness!?! LOL!

PS. Hopefully will get a post up later on! Still deciding on this week's goal!

 
At October 10, 2011 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Rhianna said...

Oh Karlee how super exciting!!! Congratulations I am all tingly and goosebumpy as I write. Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses to you and your new little man xx

 
At October 10, 2011 at 3:18 PM , Blogger The Mother Experiment said...

thanks Robyn, Kristy and Rhianna. Oh, Kristy, this was a cut and paste post, a bit of a difference there ;)

 

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment please do, I love reading your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home