This Page

has been moved to new address

Can you spare a few minutes?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can you spare a few minutes?

Hi everyone
I blog for many reasons, least of which is expecting any kind of recognition, but I was still just a little excited when I received an email from Circle of Moms saying I'd been nominated for their top 25 Aussie Mum blog list. When I checked it out online there were already about 66 blogs nominated, so I guess it's a competition to see who the top 25 are. Now it's an American website and I don't want to take it too seriously, but if The Mother Experiment did make it into the top 25 then that would mean extra publicity for the blog and making their readers aware that this little blog of mine exists. If you think that this blog has something to offer and you want to help more people find out about it then you can vote for me. I don't mind if you do or don't (I won't even know) but it's always encouraging to know someone values what I do.

To vote click on the button below (the pretty pink circle thing that says vote for me)to view my page then click on the hand that says "vote". You can do this once every 24 hours so bookmark the page or use the button on the left hand side of my home page above "about me". Voting continues until 8th December. I didn't expect this, it came up out of the blue, so I won't be too upset if I don't make it, but I thought it'd be nice to give it a try. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to vote for me.

Karlee
xx

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 20, 2011 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Rhianna said...

How incredibly special! Best of luck lovely

 
At November 21, 2011 at 3:01 AM , Blogger The Mother Experiment said...

Thanks Rhianna. Unfortunately it seems every mummy Blogger in Australia is now on there so I don't stand a chance. There were so few blobs when I started so either people have nominated themselves or circle of moms have just put whoever they could find on there to boost their own hits. It's very disappointing because I initially thought it might be legit.

 

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment please do, I love reading your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home