This Page

has been moved to new address

Five random things I like

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Five random things I like

I found this week's listography challenge at Katetakes5 quite interesting. It's to list 5 random things we like. By random she means unusual/odd. You should check out her answers. Seriously, you should, they are... random.

So I thought I would have a turn.

The top five random things I like (not in any particular order):

- Alexis' tantrum face. I don't like her lashing out and the whining noise is so annoying but I find it do hard to stop myself laughing sometimes because her face is just so funny.

- When William decides to stay awake a little longer after his early morning feed (2am? 3am?). I know I'll live to regret this but for now we enjoy some time just the two of us while the others are asleep. He just gazes up at me and smiles.

- filling in paperwork. Yes I'm strange. I like it because I know the answers.

- grocery shopping. It gets me out of the house.

- folding towels. I like the feeling of clean towels on my hands and its the one bit of housework I can do well, easily and quickly while watching TV.


Ok, so, before you have me committed for being crazy give it a try. What random things do you like?

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At November 13, 2011 at 9:02 PM , Blogger Kate said...

May I send you my paperwork too? My least favourite job in the world though I adore your reason for liking it!

 
At November 14, 2011 at 2:52 AM , Blogger Ixy said...

The paperwork thing is awesome. I like it too, but I hadn't thought about why. You're right - it's because I like knowing the answers!

 
At November 14, 2011 at 3:55 AM , Blogger My Mercurial Nature said...

Oh these are fantastic answers!! I was nearly crying yesterday because I was laughing so hard at my 4 year old's tantrum face!! They're SO dramatic! And folding towels is THE BEST!

 
At November 14, 2011 at 4:46 AM , Blogger The syders said...

I like paperwork too...and folding towels! Great list!

 
At November 14, 2011 at 4:52 AM , OpenID illsleepwhentheyregrown.com said...

I'm glad you like folding towels, and I wish you would come do that for me! Folding laundry is my least favorite task. Towels are the best of the bunch, and wash cloths the worst. It feels interminable to me! I don't mind doing the dishes though.

 
At November 14, 2011 at 8:48 AM , Blogger robyn said...

I get the tantrum face... they are so funny sometimes! I'm also generally the same with groceries. I like getting out of the house, plus Georgie is still pretty good to take shopping, she loves sitting in the trolley and smiling and chatting to people. I'm loving it less at the moment though- I'm just too pregnant and it's such hard work!

 
At November 14, 2011 at 6:12 PM , Anonymous Jayne said...

Oh, I totally get all of these things! Tantrum faces can be so hilarious and 2am snuggles can be the best. I *almost* miss those times!

 
At November 14, 2011 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Jenny Woolf said...

Oh my goodness I wish you would fill in my paperwork! But I guess it wouldn't be fun because you wouldn't know the answers! :)

 
At November 15, 2011 at 12:01 AM , Blogger bod for tea said...

He he, I love number 3, I must admit I quite like it for that reason too :D

 
At November 15, 2011 at 7:43 PM , Blogger Coombe Mill said...

Paperwork is my top hate, so envy anyone who likes it, I have a few friends who do too so you are not alone!

 
At November 15, 2011 at 8:43 PM , Anonymous Carolin said...

It's not just me who likes filling in forms then. That is very good to know :)

 
At November 18, 2011 at 10:11 PM , Blogger Glasgow Mummy said...

I too love paperwork and it's on my list (http://glasgowmummy.blogspot.com/2011/11/listography-top-5-random-likes.html) - I mentioned your post, hope that's ok. Not strange at all :-)

 
At November 19, 2011 at 9:08 AM , Blogger The Mother Experiment said...

Thanks for your comments everyone. Who'd have thought paperwork could be so controversial. Hehe. I hate filling in online forms though.

 

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment please do, I love reading your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home