This Page

has been moved to new address

M A D

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Saturday, December 3, 2011

M A D

Alexis is starting to show an interest in letters. The following. Script is what happened yesterday afternoon.

Alexis shoves her magnadoodle in my face 
Me: "Alexis what do you want mummy to draw?"
Alexis: "D"
me: "ok what else?"
Alexis: "A"
Me: "ok, anything else?"
Alexis: "D".
Me: "Wow that spells dad. What else should I draw?"
Alexis: "mumma"
Me: "how do I spell that?'
Alexis: "mmm"
Me: "M. What else?"
Alexis: "A"
Me: "ok I guess that works what else?"
Alexis: "D"

Look at the magnadoodle.



MAD.

Cheeky little monkey!

Yes Alexis' favourite letters are A and D. I shouldn't be surprised. She has no idea what's so funny but it gave me a chuckle. She spent the next two hours shouting "A.D." at random intervals thinking she was hilarious. Gotta love her she's so cute.

 

How do your kids accidentally make you laugh?

If this made you smile please consider voting for me in the circle of moms comp.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At December 3, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Blogger Miss Cinders said...

Hahahaha Love it!!

BJ6's was "d" and "c"... you can imagine what came out of his mouth allll the time for a month or two! Not good when you're walkking down the street and he's poitning the letters out and saying the sounds at the top of his voice!

 
At December 14, 2011 at 2:51 PM , Blogger The Mother Experiment said...

Thank you for your comment miss Cinders. Sorry it took so long to reply. I'm trying to work out what's wrong with c and d. Maybe I'm too tired.

 

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment please do, I love reading your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home