This Page

has been moved to new address

Me and YOU - Just pretend it's Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, December 23, 2011

Me and YOU - Just pretend it's Monday

Hey everyone, I'm posting this early because I don't want to be blogging Christmas night. Obviously I can't tell you how last week's goal went until after Christmas day, so I will link up my post when I get around to writing it. I thought I'd put this up early in case anyone wants to get there's over and done with and link early. Of course I'm not expecting it, but if you want to the choice is yours.

I've had a great week leading up to Christmas. My parents took Alexis for a play date with her cousin on Wednesday morning and kept her until midday Thursday. Yes I realise those two sentences in succession make me seem mean, but for those who have actually HAD a 22 month old I'm sure you can understand where I'm coming from. It gave me some valuable one-on-one time with William, gave me a chance to rest a bit, and allowed me to finalise the Christmas shopping without mummy's little whinger helper. On Wednesday night and Thursday morning Corey and I got stuck in and cleaned the house ready for our visitor today and so we don't have to worry about it over the weekend. Yay! I managed to wrap a few Christmas presents Thursday morning and it gave William and I a chance to miss Alexis so we were in for a nice long cuddle when she got home.

Of course within five hours of Alexis being home the house was covered in banana, arrowroot biscuit, texta, grass and nappy. Nappy? Her nappy split on the outside and all the little beads fell out. Yes it was a wet nappy and I was just about to change her. By the time I realised where the white powdery stuff was coming from she had spread it quite a distance. I didn't take a photo because I was too busy keeping Alexis out of it and cleaning up. So needless to say the floors have been swept, vacuumed and mopped yet again. This morning we had a mild nappy malfunction that left poop on the couch, but all has been cleaned, yet again. Never a dull moment!

Anyway I'm off for a while now but I will let you know how Christmas day goes when I return.

Wishing you a very joyous and peaceful Christmas. If anyone wants to know more about baby Jesus and who he was and who he became and who he is today don't hesitate to ask.

This linky will be open til 11pm New Year's Eve. I was aiming for the Sunday night but miscalculated. Honestly though I don't mind if you want to skip this week just have yourself a merry little Christmas.



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At December 23, 2011 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Debbie @ Aspiring Mum said...

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! Hope you can find some time to rest up and enjoy the time with your little ones :)

 
At December 27, 2011 at 12:30 AM , Blogger Ricardo MiƱana said...

Hello my best wishes for these dates as indicated
and for the new year arrives that your wishes are met
Happy New Year 2012!.
A hug.

 

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment please do, I love reading your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home