This Page

has been moved to new address

Me and YOU Monday: Dec 19-25

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, December 19, 2011

Me and YOU Monday: Dec 19-25

Hi, thanks for stopping by.

Do you know that you can be the YOU in me and YOU Monday? You don't have to be a mum. You don't even have to have a blog, you can join in on Facebook or leave a comment. All you have to do is put yourself out there and say, "I have a problem with" *insert issue here* and I want to change.

On Everybody Loves Raymond the other night Ray didn't like his cousin because he was annoying. His family pointed out that his cousin was a lot like him. Throughout the episode Ray came to the painful realisation that the things his cousin did to annoy everyone were the same bad habits as Ray had. Instead of addressing his own behaviour he tried to change his cousin. He wanted to stay in denial. How often do we do the same thing.

I know that it's Christmas on Sunday, so I'm not wanting you to go crazy with goal after goal after goal, but if you want to join in this week then please feel free. It's a crazy time of year so please don't overload yourself with unrealistic expectations. I won't be. Check out my separate post for my goal for this week.

Christmas. It's exhausting.
Normally I say you have to come back next Monday to tell us how you went but because next Monday is boxing day that would be unreasonable. So next week the linky will be open all week for anyone who wants to join but if you know you will be too busy you can still link up this week.

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas. I mean that in a legitimate "peace and joy" Merry rather than a "put a fake smile on to hide the fact you're exhausted from running around like a headless chicken since November and your pants don't fit from too many candy canes". Actually I don't like candy canes. I never have. I don't have the patience for it myself. I'm more of a chocolate sultana/chocolate almond/chocolate peanut lover. William reacts very badly to my milk when I eat chocolate, so I have to decide whether to not eat any, put him on formula for the day, or let him have a tummy ache and vomit. It's a tough decision!

What's your guilty Christmas pleasure?


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment please do, I love reading your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home