This Page

has been moved to new address

Woops I forgot about me and YOU

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Woops I forgot about me and YOU

Hey all. I just realised that it's 1st December today meaning that I was supposed to have Me and YOU Monthly up and happening. I just plain forgot. Sorry.
If anyone had anything prepared let me know and I'll get a link up happening tonight after the kids are asleep. Otherwise we might just let it die hey?
Kristy, Rhianna, what do you think? Honestly. Did you forget too?
It's a very busy time of year. Please forgive me.
Anyway to all who find themselves reading this I wish you a merry lead up to Christmas. Don't forget to hug those precious cherubs you're working so hard to get everything perfect for.
Enjoy putting up your trees (unless you did it earlier like we did).
Anyway, my goal for last month was not using the internet part of my phone too much. I sucked at it but now I had to hand the awesome loan phone back and have a dodgy replacement I'm using it far less.  
My goal for December: spending more time with and thinking about Jesus. He is, afterall, the reason for CHRISTmas.
Have a good one,
Karlee

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At December 1, 2011 at 9:53 PM , Blogger Rhianna said...

Hi Lovely, I didn't forger just didn't get a chance till now. For me the whole regular goal thing needs to be a really conscious effort, last week I had actually decided to go back to weekly goals. I love your goal for December. Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses to you lovely lady and all the best for the festive season xx

 
At December 2, 2011 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Kristy said...

You know I'll go along with anything you decide to do! I know how busy a month you've had, so no need to explain.

 

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment please do, I love reading your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home