This Page

has been moved to new address

Her and YOU Monday(?)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Her and YOU Monday(?)

Hi guys.

Last Monday I wrote this post and I've decided that's going to be my goal for like the next oh I don't know, 50 years or so. That would get boring pretty quick to read about on a weekly basis.

I also, surprise surprise, am finding it difficult to fit in time to blog. I want to blog but I want to blog for fun when I get time and not have an agenda. I am going to keep up with the 52 week simplify your life challenge at Home Life Simplified and apart from that just do a little bit here and there.

So Me and You Monday is being handed over to the lovely Rhianna at A Parenting Life. Rhianna has been, by far, the most active participant of Me and YOU Monday since it's inception and she has some wonderful success stories to share. Rhianna has agreed to take it from me for a little while, and depending on how she goes with it we'll work out whether I hand the reins over permanently or take it back or if she changes it to something else and makes it her own. Time will tell. For now, if you have been thinking of joining up or you have been joining up then "A parenting life" is the place to go. Who knows I might even link up a post occasionally ;)

Thanks, Karlee

Labels:

3 Comments:

At January 29, 2012 at 5:30 PM , Blogger SportyMummy said...

Karlee, I wondered what your title; 'her and you meant'...after reading your post, now I know (I thought it was very clever by the way!)

It seems as if you have your priorities well and truly in order. ....I just wanted to say that I thought that the idea for me and you was a great one and caused me to think more about the things that I want to happen and the things that I want to change.

I'd also like to say thank you so much, for being so friendly, welcoming and supportive to me, a newbie blogger. Your comments and replies have given me the confidence to keep blogging..

I'm glad that you have found some peace within your self and you will continue to blog for fun, when you can....I look forward to reading your posts..

Nicole xxx

 
At January 29, 2012 at 7:32 PM , Blogger robyn said...

It is hard to find the time for blogging isn't it? I am fortunate that I can type while Charlie sits in the carrier at the moment- but I wonder how long it will last, and whether I will have much time for the computer in the future! It's important to make sure you can be happy with where you are spending your time- and it sounds like you are so good luck! I hope to still catch up from time to time. :)

 
At January 30, 2012 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Rhianna said...

I just wanted to say thank you for passing this onto me. Actually I want also thank you for starting this in the first place, it really has impacted on my life and helped me turn a much needed corner. Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses lovel lady xx

 

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment please do, I love reading your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home