This Page

has been moved to new address

Notice anything new?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Notice anything new?

Hi everyone

So I finally made the time to do up a header for my blog and change the background. I also changed my blog tag line/description and my about me page. Do you like the changes? I'm rather proud of my achievements, lol, so please share my excitement! How cute are my kids by the way.

While I was in the tech mood I made myself a button.


If you would like these gorgeous faces on your site then head over to the side bar and grab my button for yourself.

Thanks for being such lovely readers,
Karlee

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At January 22, 2012 at 6:16 AM , Blogger •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Trish.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

It looks great Karlee , well done.

 
At January 22, 2012 at 6:17 AM , Anonymous Debbie @ Aspiring Mum said...

Looking good :)

 
At January 22, 2012 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Kristy said...

LOVE IT! Looks great!!! :))

(Now how do I work this button thing!?! LOL)

 
At January 22, 2012 at 8:08 AM , Blogger SportyMummy said...

Wow, Karlee, I'm impressed!! you did a great job!

 
At January 22, 2012 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Jess@Diary of a SAHM said...

Well done! Feels good to conquer technology doesn't it?

 
At January 23, 2012 at 3:12 PM , Blogger Rhianna said...

I love the new look and the button, super super cool you clever clogs

 
At January 24, 2012 at 4:22 PM , Blogger The Mother Experiment said...

thanks everyone :)

 

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave a comment please do, I love reading your comments.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home